Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

Miss Indonesia 2011, West Java here we go!!



Happy, Dissapointed, Nervous, Touch, Sad!
Mixed feelings !!










Thanks guys! You are my best friends ever :)







































Yeaaa.. It's me.. Represented West Java, Indonesia :)









Tribulan as my room mate! 
She was TOP 10 and Miss Beautiful Body


She is Mira Damayanti, Miss Lampung 2011
She is one of my close friends when I was at Miss Indonesia Quarantine :)


She is Asti, Miss Centre of Java 2011
She is my close friend too, when I was in Miss Indonesia Quarantine :)



Here are others contestants :)


Nadya Siddiqa as Miss Banten 
She is also 2nd Runner Up Miss Indonesia 2011









Take a photograph with Miss World 2011
It was unforgetable momment :)








God has a plan, I was announced as TOP 10 Miss Indonesia 2011
It was so exciting..
But.....







Thanks my best friends, you always support me
Without you all guys, I can do all of this almost perfect


They are my photographs that I want to share with you guys..
I am happy because I can be one of the contestant in Miss Indonesia 2011
Not everybody can feel the way I do
It was so fun because I could meet a lot of new people there
Many friends, with different characteristics
As I said before, happy, sad, disappointed..
But thanks GOD, I can be TOP 10 for Miss Indonesia 2011

God has a plan for my life..
Just believe,  surrender, and trust  Him..
What u want to be, it will happen as soon as you believe :)

1 komentar: