Jumat, 23 September 2011

" Dreams, Believe and Make It Happen "

Agnes Monica is a role model who really inspire me. Her motto, “Dreams, Believe and Make It Happen” is my motto to make my dreams come true. She was an energic and great kid singer. Her life really inspires me too. She can do the best in her school and also in her career. And she has already made her dreams come true to be an international actress and it really motivates me to have BIG dreams and make them happen.
Many good things that I can learn from her. Although she is still young, she can be succeed in her career more than other singers and actresses can. All things she has done are really inspiring for me. Not only that, but also she had many achievements. She got many awards, in example from Indonesia Music Awards, MTV Music Awards, and the latest was nominated in Europe Music Award. What an awesome girl she is! Seeing her succeed jetset life, has made me more confident when I represented West Java in Miss Indonesia 2011 last May. She was nominated as Best Actress in Indonesia. She is one of the legendary actress in Indonesia because of getting a role with the actror Jerry Yan from Taiwan and it was such a rare opportunity that is not everyone can get.
The weaknesess of her is she is hard to get a boyfriend. I am a girl, but I still need someone in my lives to share. I still need a boy for accompany and help me get through our problems. Not only that, but she is too perfectionist. Nobody in this world is perfect, so I just like to make it simple but still do the best I can.
To conclude, Agnes Monica’s motto, which is “Dreams, Believe, Make It Happen” is the best motto that I can follow from her. She is a great young woman that has a good spirit and many goals in her life. I really adore her because she is a young and multitalented woman. I hope I can be as great as she is unless the negative side of her.

3 komentar:

  1. i love Agnes Monica too... ^^
    She is one of Indonesian artist who inspires me too..
    As an addition, i like her because she always be thankful to God in her success... ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. wow..
    Agnes Monica is such a great woman.
    i hope you can have dreams like her and make it happen. good luck :)

    BalasHapus
  3. i love her also.. she was inspired me long time ago.. good luck nita! success for you ;)

    BalasHapus